Oceanic Alegria 39ft
The ultimate Seafarer RIB even in extreme weather conditions! You can’t find a smoothest ride in the market today!
Explore the unique hidden treasures of Greek islands with the Oceanic Alegria 39ft (Overall Length) and live a unique traveling experience...
This magnificent cabin boat combines the unique safety features of inflatable boats and the comfort of large cruiser boats. It can accommodate at least 4 persons in its spacious cabin for days and 10 passengers on its deck!
This boat combines low fuel consumption costs and it can travel you anywhere in the Aegean Sea offering a safe and smooth riding quality.The boat has been fully refurbished in 2017 (interior and exterior) and it is fully equipped with luxurious and hi-tech equipment. You can rent the boat either from the Athens Riviera or we can arrange to be delivered to a destination of your preference.
RatesIntroductory prices for our new launched boat (20% off the regular rates):
Price: 700 Euro/Day +VAT (Captain + full insurance coverage - From September 1st to June 30th)
Price: 830 Euro/Day +VAT (Captain + full insurance coverage - From July 1st to August 31st)
Price includes (for daily cruises with a captain):
- Snorkeling equipment
- Fresh towels
- Fresh fruits and beverages
Picnic basket – 50 euro (for 5 passengers)
- Italian style Prosciuttoand/or Smoked Salmon Sandwich, and/or cheese pie
- Summer fresh fruits or fruit salad
- Proseccofrizzante ("semi-sparkling wine") or Ice Cold lager beers, Coca – Cola and sparkling water
- Let us know if you have any particular preferences
WINTER SEA TOURS AND TRANSFERS AVAILABLE - Full wind and rain protection!
Submit a Booking request
The Exterior Deck
The exterior deck is extremely comfortable and functional, inviting for early sunbathing as well as throughout the day dining area.
The Spacious Cabin
The main cabin has two singleberths and 3 storage compartments.
Captain’s cabin has a twin bed with a closet.
The cabin boasts a fashionable, comfortable and spacious design outfitted with leather and teak wood fittings.
Technical Specifications & Equipment
- Overall Length: 39 ft - 12 m
- Overall width: 3.35m
- Engines: 2 x Yamaha 300
- Cruising Speed: 32 knots
- Max. Speed: 43 knots
- Passengers: 10 persons
- Fuel consumption: 3,5 liters/nautical mile (Depending on weight load and weather conditions)
- Fuel tanks: 3x300 lt
- Fresh water tank: 200 lt
- Telescopic hydraulic gangway
- GPS Chart Plotter 10” / tracker / Depth control system/ VHF
- Electric and ice Refrigerator
- Hot/cold water system
- Toilet with shower
- Shower on aft deck
- Full teak deck
- 220-240v electric power supply (shore electricity and a Honda 2000w electric power generator)
- Shore power 230V with charger and electric power generator
- Table on Foredeck
- Sunbrella® Bimini / canopy top for ultimate sun protection when sitting on the deck